Here is an overview of the current Corona regulations at Happylab:
- Happylab is open again 24/7 for its members!
- The 3G rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) applies in the co-working space. Please have your proof ready!
- Wearing mouth and nose protection is mandatory in the makerspace.
- Guided tours and trainings can take place again in the makerspace without restrictions!
- Of course the following alternatives are still available to you:
- In our online tour through Happylab you'll get a peek inside our makerspace!
- After making an appointment, you can come by for a free visit and take a look around our lab.
- Individual trainings for our devices can still be booked with our lab managers (€ 50 per appointment).
- Instead of face-to-face trainings, you can also take an online test in the Happylab member portal for laser cutters, cutting plotters & sewing machines/Overlock - the video tutorials on our YouTube channel serve as a learning template. Tests for further machines will follow soon!
- A reservation recommendation for the machines in the Happylab still applies in order to avoid crowds and queues. In order to ensure that resources are used fairly, we ask for your understanding that only reservations that are actually used will not be charged!
Please make sure to take all necessary hygiene measures:
- Disinfectant is available for you in the entrance area!
- At Happylab it is mandatory to wear mouth and nose protection.
- Please stay at home if you feel sick - to protect yourself and others!
Keep on making & stay healthy! ✌️
The Happylab team